VonSmileys Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VonSmileys Server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All the server needs!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
VonSmiley
Admin

All the server needs! Empty
PostSubject: All the server needs!   All the server needs! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 4:24 pm

Here is a download of all my addons thats on the server atm , tho i havent uploaded all the maps (yet)
took me ages to finnish this so hope u like it
*** SERVER DOWN ATM *** TOOK THE FILE AWAY****

its a lil more trickey to installe this that my other files as i used anther program for it.
its a whole 39.29 MB big file but goes fast cus most is Rar. so but the server wont be needing mutch after this.

anyway a small description how to installe here:

Download the file and then u have a Garrysmod.rar file put it in the ...garrysmod/garrysmod folder and extract it . After u get two other files one Addons.rar and one Materials.rar. We start by just extracting the Materials and press YES to overwrite existing files, and ur done! Then we go to the addons.rar file, just copy it and put it in the garrysmod/garrysmod/addons folder and after u extracted it there u will see meny of these files: "NewZip1" for example. And just extract them all there and ur good to go Smile and yes if u seem to have any of the files that this pack allready has just press YES to overwrite , they wont get deleted.
Back to top Go down
https://vonsmileys.forumotion.com

All the server needs!
Page 1 of 1