VonSmileys Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VonSmileys Server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Server Files

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dont-Shoot
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Dont-Shoot

Server Files Empty
PostSubject: Server Files   Server Files Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 9:35 pm

OK im just uploading a rar file with all the server shit in it its 12Meg to download so its not massive... But it dosnet include phx2 because i assume everyone can get it or has it.

The Download

What a Face

for some unknown reason this aint working lemme upload it to some crap free site i hate so much. Suspect
Back to top Go down
bulletproof
A Dude
A Dude
bulletproof

Server Files Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Files   Server Files Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 12:36 am

there's a phx2?? lol cool affraid
Back to top Go down
Sappy24
TheMainDude
TheMainDude
Sappy24

Server Files Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Files   Server Files Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 7:18 pm

Coool!
albino I think i have it, now sure, i'll take a look anyway, cheers:D
Back to top Go down
Stig Goldenbullet
A Dude
A Dude
Stig Goldenbullet

Server Files Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Files   Server Files Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 9:17 pm

So this and PHX 2/3 is all we need for your server eh? Thanks wisest admin ever, I keep asking admins what stuff is on so I don't have to spend 20 mins re-downloading everything -_-
Back to top Go down
http://stigsmod.com
Dont-Shoot
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Dont-Shoot

Server Files Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Files   Server Files Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 12:34 am

Stig Goldenbullet wrote:
So this and PHX 2/3 is all we need for your server eh? Thanks wisest admin ever, I keep asking admins what stuff is on so I don't have to spend 20 mins re-downloading everything -_-

Yeah i spend 20 mins uploading this so you didnt have to download it off the server at slow speed go fuck yourself im not in the mood for your sarcastic bullcrap when you could download this TINY 12meg file and see for yourself ffs get bent!

Think that covers how i feel on that one.
Back to top Go down
VonSmiley
Admin

Server Files Empty
PostSubject: Server Files   Server Files Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 12:50 pm

Stig Goldenbullet wrote:

Most of the stuff is alredy in there so i dont see whats ur problem about it ,
U can allways download it att look for urself if ur not to darn lazy..
Back to top Go down
https://vonsmileys.forumotion.com
Stig Goldenbullet
A Dude
A Dude
Stig Goldenbullet

Server Files Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Files   Server Files Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 1:15 pm

VonSmiley wrote:
Stig Goldenbullet wrote:

Most of the stuff is alredy in there so i dont see whats ur problem about it ,
U can allways download it att look for urself if ur not to darn lazy..
But...he released the pack BEFORE I asked, and I never did ask anyway. And if the admin doesn't want to tell me thats fine just say so. And thats what I mean, I said I normally ask whats on the server so >I< can D/Led it, but not from them from garrysmod.org, thats what I meant.

Dont-Shoot wrote:
Stig Goldenbullet wrote:

Yeah i spend 20 mins uploading this so you didnt have to download it off the server at slow speed go fuck yourself im not in the mood for your sarcastic bullcrap when you could download this TINY 12meg file and see for yourself ffs get bent!

Think that covers how i feel on that one.
Wtf is your problem, most servers have about 312 SWeps, every single STool possibly found on garrysmod.org and all the biggest addons, and how the fuck was I supposed to know, how much was on your stupid server? I was fucking, thanking you!

Von is it ok if I don't go on Sam's server? -_-
Back to top Go down
VonSmiley
Admin

Server Files Empty
PostSubject: Server Files   Server Files Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 1:44 pm

Cant we be civil for one fucking second here !? OFC the server doesnt has EVRYTHING from gmod.org yet.

Its just days new and here Sam got a download witch has evrything the server has on it atm.

But that doesnt mean that it will allways just have those things. And for a second , have u ever tryed uploading things to a server befour ? through the internet . It takes time and could be very annoying to get all to work sometime. For you all: No1 is forcing u to be on the server, evryónes here to have a good time playing nothing more.... god
Back to top Go down
https://vonsmileys.forumotion.com
Dont-Shoot
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Dont-Shoot

Server Files Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Files   Server Files Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 3:01 pm

Yeah well it was perfect for sarcasim if it was a thank you sorry but i have had it with people doing that to me i ran a clan 3 times put over £1000 into servers over the years and done so much stuff for people who have done jack but complain at me and i need to reinstall the addons because for some reason no one can use tools :S except me and von and its not ulx because i made a mate admin and he still couldnt :S anyway cant be arsed with flaming atm so meh
Back to top Go down
Stig Goldenbullet
A Dude
A Dude
Stig Goldenbullet

Server Files Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Files   Server Files Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 5:22 pm

Ok I'm sorry, I think there was a bit of misunderstanding, we even? Sorry again (NOT Sarcasm!)
Back to top Go down
Dont-Shoot
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Dont-Shoot

Server Files Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Files   Server Files Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 10:31 am

Yeah it didnt even happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Server Files Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Files   Server Files Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server Files
Page 1 of 1