VonSmileys Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VonSmileys Server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GMOD Stranded server security

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
HellFox
Noobito
Noobito

GMOD Stranded server security Empty
PostSubject: GMOD Stranded server security   GMOD Stranded server security Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 9:31 pm

It has come to my attention that a lot of mingebags show up on the gms server and when VonSmiley isn't on...well it's fucking chaos.
I leave a few suggestion on how you can improve this WITHOUT removing the toolgun
- Make a "tool trust" usergroup so that the chain is like:
1. Owner
2. Admin
3. Moderator
4. Tool Trust
5. User

Where users get the normal stuff but no toolgun and the tool trust users get the toolgun along with the phys gun.

- Password the server just like the build server...although most ppl wouldn't be able to play...

- Get some admins to watch over the server, I don't care who lol just as long as minges keep out xD.

Do Consider this cos most ppl and myself are getting sick of the mingebags.
Back to top Go down
Sappy24
TheMainDude
TheMainDude
Sappy24

PostSubject: Re: GMOD Stranded server security   GMOD Stranded server security Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 9:36 pm

I agree, today hellfox spent 3 hours on building a big house and then this stupid twat called nathan somthing or nothing started recking it..

And we couldent do nothing at all..
Back to top Go down
bulletproof
A Dude
A Dude
bulletproof

PostSubject: Re: GMOD Stranded server security   GMOD Stranded server security Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 12:34 am

yup i was there... i totally agree Very Happy
Back to top Go down
VonSmiley
Admin

PostSubject: Gmod Stranded Server Security   GMOD Stranded server security Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 9:20 pm

I know u guys constantly want admins and stuff on the server , but heres the thing , i said it befour and i sy it again.

Some BUG on stranded gamemode restrict me from giving admin etc.

BUT YEAH it would be good with sutch thing.
Back to top Go down
https://vonsmileys.forumotion.com
HellFox
Noobito
Noobito

PostSubject: Re: GMOD Stranded server security   GMOD Stranded server security Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 11:26 pm

then just add the usergroup...that HAS to work lol
Back to top Go down
VonSmiley
Admin

PostSubject: gmod   GMOD Stranded server security Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 11:30 pm

Yeah well the whole server is down atm . so... just shut up and w8.

And btw i would give admin to people but non of you have proven trusted yet.
Back to top Go down
Stig Goldenbullet
A Dude
A Dude
Stig Goldenbullet

PostSubject: Re: GMOD Stranded server security   GMOD Stranded server security Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 1:19 pm

HellFox wrote:
It has come to my attention that a lot of mingebags show up on the gms server and when VonSmiley isn't on...well it's fucking chaos.
I leave a few suggestion on how you can improve this WITHOUT removing the toolgun
- Make a "tool trust" usergroup so that the chain is like:
1. Owner
2. Admin
3. Moderator
4. Tool Trust
5. User

Where users get the normal stuff but no toolgun and the tool trust users get the toolgun along with the phys gun.

- Password the server just like the build server...although most ppl wouldn't be able to play...

- Get some admins to watch over the server, I don't care who lol just as long as minges keep out xD.

Do Consider this cos most ppl and myself are getting sick of the mingebags.

Good Idea, but did you say that users can't use Phys Gun? You kind of need it, to build stuff...

Sappy24 wrote:
I agree, today hellfox spent 3 hours on building a big house and then this stupid twat called nathan somthing or nothing started recking it..

And we couldent do nothing at all..

Nathan has been on before when I was there, he just took ppls supply's and stuff -_-.

VonSmiley wrote:
I know u guys constantly want admins and stuff on the server , but heres the thing , i said it befour and i sy it again.

Some BUG on stranded gamemode restrict me from giving admin etc.

BUT YEAH it would be good with sutch thing.

What about mods (moderators), you can give them restrictions like, only be able to kick and stuff?
Back to top Go down
http://stigsmod.com
VonSmiley
Admin

PostSubject: Gmod Stranded Server Security   GMOD Stranded server security Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 1:32 pm

yeah it sounds good to me , but mingeing with the physGun i think i cant do anything about tbh.

Yeah ill try that , but hey guys . go vote for the next gamemode! Or ill eat you all.
Back to top Go down
HellFox
Noobito
Noobito

PostSubject: Re: GMOD Stranded server security   GMOD Stranded server security Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 1:20 pm

that was a typo, I ment:
Normal users: Phys and Grav gun (although grav is pretty useless...lol)
Tool Trust users: Phys and grav gun + toolgun
Back to top Go down
VonSmiley
Admin

PostSubject: Gmod Stranded Server Security   GMOD Stranded server security Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 1:23 pm

Yeah well non of that will happen if we change gamemode , now go vote !

Aint that hard to find.
Back to top Go down
HellFox
Noobito
Noobito

PostSubject: Re: GMOD Stranded server security   GMOD Stranded server security Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 10:20 pm

lol I voted 10 mins after you posted the poll >_>
Back to top Go down
Sappy24
TheMainDude
TheMainDude
Sappy24

PostSubject: Re: GMOD Stranded server security   GMOD Stranded server security Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 11:43 am

i voted for zombie survival =D it rocks:D
Back to top Go down
VonSmiley
Admin

PostSubject: Gmod Stranded Server Security   GMOD Stranded server security Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 3:07 pm

yeah it kinda fun sometimes

tho i find it odd tht someone voted for sandbox wen we allredy have a sandbox server ...
Back to top Go down
bulletproof
A Dude
A Dude
bulletproof

PostSubject: Re: GMOD Stranded server security   GMOD Stranded server security Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 9:53 pm

Hehe i got you into zombie, didn't i sappy cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GMOD Stranded server security   GMOD Stranded server security Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GMOD Stranded server security
Page 1 of 1